From where can I get Degree attested in Pakistan

Customer asked for Degree attestation in Pakistan 

Customer query for Degree Attestation in Pakistan 

I have Bachelors Degree and get attested from HEC and MOFA Pakistan. I am currently in Lahore and I get the Engineering JOB in KSA. Their requirement is to get the translation of degree attested from Saudi Embassy. Also now MOFA don't attest the Arabic translation onwards.

Can someone tell me the procedure the get attested of Arabic translation of degree from Pakistan Saudi Embassy.

Whether it is birth certificate, Affidavit, Marriage Certificate, Translation or any other Sarkari Kaghaz.
Are you in another country and need official advice for some matters in Pakistan? MamooinPakistan will assist you in all possible ways.

Now you can get your Degree attested in Pakistan from MamooinPakistan.com

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I needed to read this remarkable article a second time to ensure I fully understood your own points. I agree with many of them as well as plan to return for more. check the Certificate Attestation Company in Bhubaneswar and read more good information.

    Have a nice day...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Very nice article. We loved it so much.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Birth Certificate Pakistan?

USA Visa information - MamooInPakistan

Marriage Certificate / Copy of marriage certificate in Pakistan